Salon de TE is a very distinguished highlight of HKTDC Hong Kong Watch & Clock Fair, the world's biggest timepiece fair. This premium area provides a sophisticated platform for some 150 prestigious timepiece brands and designer brands, demonstrating superior craftsmanship and fascinating brand stories. The five thematic zones in Salon de TE show the strengths and market positioning of the brands within the zones,
• World Brand Piazza brings together prestigious timepieces from leading brands.
• Chic & Trendy puts the spotlight on stylish fashion watches.
• Craft Treasure features both mechanical timepieces and exquisite jewellery watches.
• Renaissance Moment highlights classic watches originating from Europe.
• Wearable Tech is for the smart watches which are so much in current demand.
Co-organised by HKTDC, Hong Kong Watch Manufacturers Association Ltd. and The Federation of Hong Kong Watch Trades & Industries Ltd., the Hong Kong Watch & Clock Design Competition is entering its 36th edition, result will be annouced in August. Finalists and winning entries will be showcased at the fairground. Salon de TE welcomes public visitors on the last day (7 Sep). Popular activities include product demo and launch pad, celebrity events and watch parades.
*3-7 Sept : Trade visitors aged 18 or above only (Free Admission)
7 Sept : Open to public (Free Admission for visitors aged 12 or above only)
Region : Asia